What is Coaching?
“Coaching is unlocking a person’s potential to maximize their own performance. It is helping them to learn rather than teaching them.” – Timothy Gallwey
Typical corporate coaching works towards organisational goals, team and corporate vision, mission, values and strategy. All of this is important in business but those aren’t the only factors that will make your organisation successful and sustainable. The political, social and economic landscape for businesses to thrive is changing and so is coaching.
Examples of issues we work on that are linked to organisational success include work/life balance, stress management, decision making, well-being and resilience, leadership and autheniticy, conflict management.
What is Mindful Coaching?
- As a Mindful Coach I recognise that inspiring leaders within businesses will prioritise all of the above. BUT does it give you and your employees the edge to be the best you can be?
- Mindful coaching inspires businesses to bring health, well-being and resilience to become a central part of organisational structure.
- The concept of insightful and inspirational coaching, working intuitively with clients is not new but mindfulness brings something else to the table. This recognises that without empathy, patience, honesty, open-mindedness, and persistence businesses rarely thrive and people don’t enjoy their jobs.
- Mindful Coaches use mindfulness effectively in coaching which focuses on reflective listening which brings a presence and connectivity to our working relationships and clarity of thinking to our work.
- We help develop a culture of trust and honesty amongst teams, promoting co-production and honest feedback from staff which helps address conflict and barriers to communication.
- Mindful coaching helps develop a mindset which embraces change and where to focus and prioritise energy and resources around change and uncertainty.